incease line width of axes as well as plot
DULAL MONDAL
2023-08-27 07:57:44 UTC
Dear Experts,

I am trying to increase the line width of the axes as well as the plot. I am also trying to increase the size of the axes number.

How can I do that?

set terminal png font "Helvetica,16" enhanced size 1680,1200
set output "1.png"

# Define the titration curve Hill equation
f(x) = 1 / (1 + 10**(n*(pka - x)))

# Set up the x- and y-ranges
set xrange[3:10]
set yrange[0:1]

# Turn on grid
set grid linewidth 0

# Turn off the key, we will use labels instead
unset key

# Set up a multiplot
set multiplot layout 3,4

# Fit the first residue
set title 'HIP 2'
pka = 7.0; n = 1.0 # initial guesses
fit f(x) '1st.dat' using 1:2 via n,pka
set label 1 sprintf("pK_a = %.2f\nn = %.2f", pka, n) at graph 0.05,0.3
plot '1st.dat' using 1:2 with points pointsize 2, \
f(x) with lines linewidth 20

# Fit the second residue
set title 'TYR 5'
pka = 9.5; n = 1.0 # initial guesses
fit f(x) '1st.dat' using 1:3 via n,pka
unset label 1
set label 2 sprintf("pK_a = %.2f\nn = %.2f", pka, n) at graph 0.05,0.3
plot '1st.dat' using 1:3 with points pointsize 2, \
f(x) with lines linewidth 20
Jörg Buchholz
2023-08-28 06:07:37 UTC
Post by DULAL MONDAL
Dear Experts,
I am trying to increase the line width of the axes as well as the
plot.
set border lw 20

Jörg
Gavin Buxton
2023-08-28 19:28:39 UTC
Post by Jörg Buchholz
Post by DULAL MONDAL
Dear Experts,
I am trying to increase the line width of the axes as well as the
plot.
set border lw 20
Jörg
"Helvetica,16" can be increased too to increase the numbers.