GNUPLTO not reading last line of csv file.
c***@gmail.com
2019-11-05 17:48:42 UTC
Have CSV files created from mysqldump.

csv row layout

value1;value2;value3;value4

when attempting to plot the data gnuplot doens't plot the last row..
so if i have 5 rows it only plots the first 4

if I have 10 rows it only plots the first 9.

is there a end of line or <CR> that needs to be there to make it read all the data?

THanx
Hans-Bernhard Bröker
2019-11-05 19:13:10 UTC
_Every_ text file is actually defined to end on a line-end.
c***@gmail.com
2019-11-05 19:22:07 UTC
Currently the file looks like this

5037;1571681716;1571682518;772
5038;1572327243;1572327623;350
5039;1572649802;1572649902;100

It doesn't graph the last line.
Olaf Schultz
2019-11-05 19:58:22 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Currently the file looks like this
5037;1571681716;1571682518;772
5038;1572327243;1572327623;350
5039;1572649802;1572649902;100
It doesn't graph the last line.
Here* it does...

*version 5.2 pl7, linux
cut&paste of your three lines to a file...

I see the three points (default "w linespoints")

Olaf

PS: Thanks to the gnuplot team again... use at work and home, reliable,
fast,... and reproduciable